View Single Post
Old June 7, 2011, 08:32 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuseMe View Post
Eddy KNOWS that his company is in danger - plain and simple. Like many "reviewers", he is going to "stretch the truth", as much as possible to save himself. I honestly wouldn't trust anything released from EK at this point. I know some of you are asking "well, how can you trust anything from RRTech? Theyre a bunch of hardass ignorant pricks..." Well even so, I trust them. I trust them because they havent lied once in this hobby, about anything they've claimed.

RRTech is rough when it comes to issues like this, to the point where Rubidium rubs his own test results. (He's got a PhD in nuclear physics, along with other degrees in chem.)

I know a few people here, on HWC, that have had their "feelings hurt" over there, an that some people just straight out don't agree with how things roll over there. I'm not going to name names, but one of you in particular have had a hard time there. This post I just made is in no way directed to you, or for you. Do not think I'm insulting you... I'm just like everyone else right now, saying what I want.
Just so we're clear here..... any actions that were taken WRT posting priviliges here were based on the tone of posting, not necessarily the facts being referred to, and certainly not on the advice of any particular staff member. (We had 5+ reports from members within a 1 hr period).

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 320G Seagate Momentus / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP