View Single Post
Old June 5, 2011, 01:59 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
TBH, i consider these units a "gateway drug". You get hooked on how "good" they are...then you go full custom and see what GOOD really is (and then exotic..but thats another story all together). AND for many it is more than good enough and they never do beyond them. Either way its win win for the consumer :)
Dont get me wrong guys these unit have a place but just not in my case, I can see why they would be popular and I can see the market but that is just not for me.
I am not saying OMGBBQ who would buy a all in one but just not for me, I could have provided a few more reasons why but I am hungover and my brain is ringing.

As I said in my first post "While I can see the appeal for some ppl these all in ones just dont do it for me"

Hardware is subjective to the user, if they are happy with the product who am I or you to tell them different. In other words just because I like a product doesnt make it the best thing since sliced bread, it just means that I like it. If you dont like it thats fine because it was my money and it is going in my case/setup.

As always just MO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton