View Single Post
Old June 5, 2011, 01:26 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLives View Post
Okay, okay listen. Do not just go out and buy a mouse that people tell you to get, you will only regret doing so. I've used over 10 mice and I know which mice are the best of the best for gaming.

This coming from a person who plays Counter Strike Source Professionally, take my word for it; the MX518 ($50) is my number 1, then the Steelseries Xai ($80), and lastly the razer deathadder ($50)

The MX518 is by far the best as it is an optical mouse and does not in any was fake its DPI like the deathadder does for example, and on top of that it is VERY consistent.

Trust me when I say this, the XAI is just as good, but the price is well pricy, and lastly the deathadder is the best laser mouse out there but, laser mice are not very good for gaming.

Don't waste your money on a g500, or CM sentinel, they are garbage imo. They dont track consistently enough to be considered good. That is why the deathadder is the only laser mouse id ever reccomend. ALSO with a mouse you'll need a good mousepad. So go pick up a steelseries QCK+, its only like $15 and covers your whole desk.
Pretty much what all my l4d nerd friends say. They all use the deathadder because of its accuracy for tracking. I don't know much about the MX518, but the XAI seems to be a wonderful mouse. I also heard lots of CS players love the original microsoft mouse...forget its name.