View Single Post
Old May 11, 2011, 08:36 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris_37 View Post
cool like mine. except i got hx650, a gtx 480 a much uglier case and no water cooling.

I however have been issues out the rear end. First my video card had a cracked fan(on delivery), took me forever to get an rma because the box wasn't damaged(i should have lied). Then had to wait for rma of power supply due to coil whine. THEN now i am getting driver crashes on it and zotac says its asus's fault, asus says it's zotacs fault and gskill says they have no idea wtf is going on... lol

Looks good though, much better cable management then i have done. I don't have a backplate to hide stuff behind too. Although it's no excuse my cable management was always embarrassing.
Boris, i pretty much priced matched everything I purchased from Memory Express. The case they were sticky on as i found out the 600T was low supplied or limited quantities at Direct Canada. The rule i guess with MemExpress was that they will not price match limited quantity stuff found on Canadian websites. It was only a $20 difference but *shrugs* they were nice about it.