Thread: Completed Project Water FTW
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2011, 08:44 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Never got around to completing this thread, however, my final build is and has been done, at least for this project. It's been up and running for around 3 months now, and I can honestly say it's been worth the trouble. GPU and CPU are both kept well under 60 degrees when under heavy load, Which I find is rather impressive.

Replaced the Micro Reservoir with an EK Multioption Advanced 150. I don't know how much it cleaned up my corners, but I think it looks a bit nicer, and the thing bled ridiculously fast. Initially I was also thinking that I'd run a Feser 120 on the back as well, with the same push-pull Noctua setup, however, space was very limited in the back, and routing the tubing would have been very hard to accomplish, especially with 1/2 ID tubing. I ended up ditching that idea. Besides, the triple radiator gives me great temperatures as it is.

I also added a drain port with a T block and a quick disconnect. Haven't had to use it yet, but I can only assume it'll work out just fine.

Overall, I'm pleased with how this project went, and considering I didn't really run into any trouble, I'll more than likely do this again. Thanks again to everyone that helped with choosing parts, and thanks again to those that sold to me.

Expect a BST thread with some unused watercooling gear.