View Single Post
Old April 25, 2011, 11:32 AM
Rookie

Default MicroBytes Armed and Dangerous

Hey Folks,

My company is hosting a gaming event in May and I thought I would post some info here. Registration is 5$ and there are 50 spots available. The event is being held in a gaming center and will not be a BYOC event. Event will be centered around a FPS tourney with an undisclosed game. Main prize is a $2000 computer. Also we will be raffling off another $1000+ in prizes over the course of the event. Start time is twelve noon. First 20 people to pre-register get entered in a special prize draw. Tickets on sale at all store locations and at the gaming center. Also you can buy your ticket online here http://armedanddangerous.microbytes.com/

Address for the event is:
Gamers Vault
4986 Chemin Queen Mary
Montreal, Qc.
H3W1X2

Across from snowdon metro

Hope to see you there!

N.B. I have been getting a lot of questions about whether you need to bring your receipt from the online payment to the event. The answer is no, we will have a list of everyone who's paid a registration fee from paypal. All you need to bring is yourself and a piece of ID. If you buy a ticket for your friend and yourself (so we will show your name twice on our list) just let us know your friends name when you arrive at the event and we will enter him/her in the prize draws.

Last edited by Llew; April 28, 2011 at 05:09 AM.