View Single Post
Old April 21, 2011, 03:44 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Originally Posted by Borg View Post
Hey, why no more replies?!? This should be the most popular topic on the forum right now!!!!

I am thinking of getting a 8-pin extension cable for the ATX 8-pin connector... does that make sense?!? I think it's a bit short and if it was a bit longer, at least, it can be easier to re-route.

I am wondering what people do with their 24-pin EATXPWR (power cables) cables, though!!!! I have mine routed in a way that it's going over video and sound cards. This cable seems a bit short, too!

Any advice on this? I would like to improve the rat's nest a bit since I'm messing around with cables and connecting fans to improve air flow and cooling anyway so...

Then I need to attach the fans... with wire or......or zip ties (I noticed on some sites or images of people using zip ties).

Yup zipties will work just fine if you lost the wire clips while not with that HS I have used them before a few times without a hitch.

Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton