View Single Post
Old April 5, 2011, 12:42 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldonko View Post
The most important part of taking review photos is proper lighting. A decent camera will do the trick if you have good lighting.
You can make your own light box for a few bucks. Example: Homemade Light Box for Product Photography StudioLighting.net

Good photos are something you get from experience. I sucked at taking photos at first but skymtl helped me out with some good advice.
That's a pretty awesome guide, wouldn't take to much room in my house either (I live in about a 800sq foot house heh) I'll have to see if I can find that white board around me also will be a little hard finding some stuff as I'm legally disabled, (the chronic diseases and I have a compression fracture in my back which won't heal) but yea should home depot have the lights and white board? I would just ask for white foam board right? And standard tape will hold it together well enough to be able to move it around from place to place or should I maybe use a stronger tape like duct tape? I'm starting to get ahead of myself heh, I'll write up my 500 words tonight and email sky. What should I write about? How to build a pc or something tech related?