Constant Blue Screens
View Single Post
March 29, 2011, 02:20 PM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Originally Posted by
it would help to have more information like:
which version of windows,
what are \ where you doing when you recieved the BSOD
have you installed anything new like drivers,software or any new hardware installations.
what is your hardware
motherboard cpu gpu ram etc.
the more information the better.
- Windows 7 - 64bit
- Most of the time I get the bluescreen when playing starcraft2
- I have an intel i5, 8gb of ram, and a geforce 460 graphics card (just updated it)
- My motherboard is an asus p7h55
- the buzzing noise seems to be coming from the front of the computer.
- It also make other noises. I'm not sure how to describe them. It Kind of sounds like the computer is working really hard to do something.
Computer is 6months old and the problem has been occurring ever since I bought it. I have reinstalled windows twice witch will temporarily fix the problem but then it comes back after a week or two. The computer is very quite after a reinstall but then when I do a windows service pack update it gets noisy and the problems begin.
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to NeilGames
Find all posts by NeilGames