View Single Post
Old March 21, 2011, 07:22 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackquelegs View Post
Remember the hype around the original Psyko 5.1? Yeah that burst like a bubble. We'll see when the reviews come out, but again, they got it completely wrong the first time in sound quality, so I don't expect them to make the jump to superstardom in one generation. It's just logic

Yeah I'm sorry, do read that the OP wants SOUND QUALITY, and from your previous posts on the Psykos, I can't say I can confide in your opinion
I don't think they got it wrong at all. Psykos were designed for 5.1 analog GAMING headphones and as such they hit the nail on the head. They deliver the best directional surround sound of ANY other 5.1 set available. Like most new technology, the new Carbon series can only be better as is the case here. New upgraded and larger speakers and other hardware improvements. When I recieve my set I will let all know what I honestly feel. Remember,I never once said the Psykos are the best headphones. I said the Psykos are the BEST 5.1 analog headphones. People pay the same kind of money for USB sets. Give Psyko it's just due. The best damn 5.1 gaming headphones available today.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5