View Single Post
Old March 21, 2011, 04:40 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Don't be too quick in knocking Psyko. They have two new models that will be released any day now. Psyko Carbon and Krypton have UPGRADED and larger speakers as well as new hardware in general. They are also XBOX etc. friendly. They listened to thier customers and reviewers to where the new Carbon series should satisfy users for music,etc. I still say it's worth a close look. I have the Turtle Beach,Tritton and Roccat sets and they don't come even CLOSE to Psyko. Not only that,they have lowered the price. Psyko Carbon $200. Psyko Krypton $80. They finally have a price range that is competative with all other 5.1 analog headphones.
Remember the hype around the original Psyko 5.1? Yeah that burst like a bubble. We'll see when the reviews come out, but again, they got it completely wrong the first time in sound quality, so I don't expect them to make the jump to superstardom in one generation. It's just logic

Yeah I'm sorry, do read that the OP wants SOUND QUALITY, and from your previous posts on the Psykos, I can't say I can confide in your opinion

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W