View Single Post
Old March 20, 2011, 01:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xd_1771 View Post
  • Remove the status bar
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************************!!!!!!!!!
Do not even try to support that! The 3.x status bar is incredibly useful for me and the "status4ever" addon DOES NOT COMPARE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xd_1771 View Post
[*]5. Update to the latest version of Firefox (Version 4)
  • A few addons might be sacrificed for this, but I say it's worth it.
Firefox Throttle is one of the best addons ever made and not only has it not been updated, but it is also the ONLY addon of it's kind for firefox.(I am never using chrome, and I am 99% certain Opera&Safari do not have an equiv) A version exists for IE, but I am not going there.
Gayzilla also completely ruined the UI of FF4. Mozilla, die in a fire you useless shitstains! >:(
Stop changing things to coddle the retarded morons and GIVE ME MY FIREFOX BACK!

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee