View Single Post
Old March 16, 2011, 09:16 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
The Designo ML Series combines style with practicality,
not really, see below. And that o on the end of design! IT MUST BE ITALIAN OR SOMETHING EXOTIC AND COOL!
Quote:
featuring a sleek geometric design and a super-slim profile.
It is kinda square.. but once you get up close or from other angles not really. Also, instead of having an internal PSU on the back that fit well within the stand's footprint, now has a large external power brick for you to find a place to hide!
Quote:
The unique double ring stand enables easy tilt and swivel adjustments,
because no other display has the capability to tilt and swivel at the same time with an ugly stand!
Quote:
while the glossy piano black-finished bezel sports LED touch buttons that present a clean and seamless appearance
Buttons that provide no form of feedback in any way whatsoever and about five billion fingerprints and constantly visible dust unless you clean it every single ******* day.

If my Acer X223W sitting on this wall mount here had an IPS panel it would be at least 50 times better than that piece of shit ASUS and many other displays on the market currently.
Does that miserable display even have a proper VESA mounting point&hardware with it's 'slim' case? (also _completely_ removable stand) (I am actually not aware if all of the super slim displays still include mounts or vertical vs horizontal connectors but having horizontally mounted connectors make a 'slim' display completely useless.)
Having an internal PSU does not have to take up that much space. They do not need to make them external.