View Single Post
Old March 15, 2011, 10:08 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Water Cooling Kits available

From what I researched in the last 6 months; there are 3 major manufacturers that have their own versions of water cooling kits: Swiftech, XSPC, and EK Waterblocks.

Swiftech: NCIX.com - Water Cooling Swiftech, Koolance, EK Water Blocks, Primochill, Bitspower - in Canada range in price from $199.99 (dual radiator) to $339.99 (triple radiator).

EK Waterblock: EK : DazMode, Canadian PC Water Cooling and Modding Store range in price from $184.99 (single LT radiator) to $279.99 (triple HF radiator)

XSPC: XSPC : DazMode, Canadian PC Water Cooling and Modding Store range in price from $109.99 (single radiator) to $199.99 (triple RX series radiator)

Contents of these kits will vary with each manufacturer, depending on which kit is chosen, and your budget.

Being new myself to water cooling (aside from trying and hating CoolIt's Domino and ECO); I decided to "get my feet wet", and take the plunge into water cooling mainly to have a quiet computer that ran cooler than air. So yesterday I purchased from dazmode DazMode, Canadian PC Water Cooling and Modding Store the XSPC Rasa Uber 750 RX360, will be submitting a build log as soon as the parts arrive.

Homer J. Simpson