View Single Post
Old February 23, 2011, 11:01 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMetaphor View Post
Then can't we get more mods? Or at least have a moderator for the specific thread/forum section?

I won't ask it to be me - i know the staff doesn't like me - but maybe its worth considering someone else who would be available to take care of this so that we can have some fun! lol...

Being on your side of the Fence CM this seems like an easy solution. There are many whom fit the bill for moderation duties, though none dare take them (trust me, we've asked). Namely because it is not (contrary to popular belief) an easy job, nor one that wins you friends.

Should something like this be considered the staff would obviously scope out someone who is hopefully fit for the task, but that takes time, trust, and knowledge. Not everyone falls into that catagory.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com