F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
Ya PS - attempting to be witty with Gav, usually doesn't work out so well

"Taste the Rainbow"
Pity it never stuck

------------

We had rolled around with the idea of having inter-team folding challenges, but I like the idea of branching out to other aspects of the forum, as not every is a folder, not everyone is an overclocker either, so recognizing those who are the most helpful would be another challenge.

Maybe we can bring in the idea of "Web Awards", whereby people can obtain certain "pins/awards/cards" for said challenges.

We'll definitely put some more thought in to it, but ultimately it comes down to time and implementation. It's a great idea in theory, but if it requires constant babysitting to keep it updated then it isn't likely to happen.

The biggest problem I see is having someone actually watch over an said contest/award etc etc.

Our moderation team has enough to do in a given day, someone else would have to be taking this one by the reigns for any hope of success.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com