View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old February 22, 2011, 04:56 PM
coleo's Avatar
coleo coleo is offline
Top Prospect
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 128

My System Specs

Default sideways airflow?

Now before you rip me a new one for my mickey mouse fan install. this was just an experiment to see if i could help my video card out a bit. I never heard the fan work so hard in my old antec case but all them 80 mm fans could have hidden the noise as well. so i put this 80 mm fan in under a 40% duty cycle and it seems to keep the fan from ramping up to a dull roar.
so here is my question is there such a device somewhere that can mount in 1 pci slot and just create a slight sideways airflow? not one that exits out the back. just moves air left to right so to say and what is it called cuz my google skills have not found anything
Attached Images
Reply With Quote