View Single Post
Old February 8, 2011, 08:54 AM

My System Specs

Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
I'm fairly certain in most company's protection plan though that they must replace the item with something of equal or greater value. Just from a price point they aren't holding up that agreement.
Yeah but not these guys, I did explain about the prince thing but they say that was a year and a half ago. I know they sold that monitor for the same price I bought it for up until a few months ago.

It says for discontinued models: "unable to provide the exact same product for replacement, an equivalent item with the same or similar technical specifications will be provided" This was the part I was starting to argue with because they aren't at all. I was talking with the manager and I could tell he knew what I was talking about but still fought the point but didnt feel like dealing with me any longer. I was running out of time so I needed to go anyway.

Ahh well, I hope when I get back home I can get this all sorted out, just kinda ranting. Looking around to find monitors with a VA panel and they are very hard to find. Lots of IPS panels now.

Home office: Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe, Intel i7 3770k with H70, PNY GTX 780, G.Skill Ripjaws 2133MHz 8GB, Crucial M4 512GB, X2 Seagate 3TB.

Server: Asus P7P55D PRO, Intel i5 750, 8GB RAM, 4x WD Green 1.5TB, 2x Seagate 2TB. FreeNAS

HTPC: Asus P5N7A-VM, Intel Q9400, 4GB, 500GB WD Black.