View Single Post
Old February 8, 2011, 08:54 AM
Rookie
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
I'm fairly certain in most company's protection plan though that they must replace the item with something of equal or greater value. Just from a price point they aren't holding up that agreement.
Yeah but not these guys, I did explain about the prince thing but they say that was a year and a half ago. I know they sold that monitor for the same price I bought it for up until a few months ago.

It says for discontinued models: "unable to provide the exact same product for replacement, an equivalent item with the same or similar technical specifications will be provided" This was the part I was starting to argue with because they aren't at all. I was talking with the manager and I could tell he knew what I was talking about but still fought the point but didnt feel like dealing with me any longer. I was running out of time so I needed to go anyway.

Ahh well, I hope when I get back home I can get this all sorted out, just kinda ranting. Looking around to find monitors with a VA panel and they are very hard to find. Lots of IPS panels now.

Home office: Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe, Intel i7 3770k with H70, PNY GTX 780, G.Skill Ripjaws 2133MHz 8GB, Crucial M4 512GB, X2 Seagate 3TB.

Server: Asus P7P55D PRO, Intel i5 750, 8GB RAM, 4x WD Green 1.5TB, 2x Seagate 2TB. FreeNAS

HTPC: Asus P5N7A-VM, Intel Q9400, 4GB, 500GB WD Black.