View Single Post
Old February 7, 2011, 04:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxy View Post
Well, you can always use points or $50 for the VIP status. Any replacements warranties for the first 30 days or so should be smooth, after that, I don't know what their policy is. Also if he picks the parts and just has NCIX assemble it, then he'll be dealing with the OEMs if anything. One would hope/assume that he could do a shakedown and test the components for failures within the 1st 30 days and have relatively smooth sailing from there.
All free/discount shipping offers from NCIX are typically void for most rural areas of Canada. Things go wrong after the first 30 days of testing, if he's going to test his luck like that he better be real lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Unless things have changed and correct me if I am wrong but if ncix builds the system for you.. you get a full 1 year warranty on the system.
Getting a 1 year warranty on the cheap doesn't matter if he has to pay for one way shipping and wait forever, he probably won't be able to cross ship too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock View Post
He lives in NWT. Support is a long way, so in this case Dell would probably offer the fastest service.
+1