View Single Post
Old February 1, 2011, 02:16 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukonborn View Post
Hey guys, I decided to take the plunge (ugh) ... and go with a Swiftech Edge triple rad kit (I know I know, nothing beats custom but I wanted to get a feel for it first before I go crazy complicated and this kit definatly lowered my temps)
Good morning Yukonborn

I see that you have chosen the Swiftech Edge triple rad kit, while this is probably a good kit, there are plenty of other kits that will perform better and are easier on the wallet.

Depending on where you live;(in the US) there's frozencpu.com (I suspect that's where you saw the Swiftech kit), products from EK Waterblocks is a much better solution, as are kits from XSPC.
If you're wanting to stay with a triple rad setup, here's a couple of suggestions:

XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 Universal CPU / Triple Radiator Water Cooling Kit Hot Item! - FrozenCPU.com

Ek H30 Supreme HF 360 Advanced Liquid Cooling Kit (EK-KIT H3O - Supreme HF 360) - FrozenCPU.com

If you hail from Canada, this is about the best place to shop for (high quality) water cooling components and kits:

Rasa 750 RS360 Complete CPU WaterCooling Kit Rasa 750 RS240 Complete CPU WaterCooling Kit [RASA750KIT 360] - $162.99 : DazMode, Canadian PC Water Cooling and Modding Store

Rasa Uber 750 RX360 Complete CPU WaterCooling Kit Rasa Uber 750 RX360 Complete CPU WaterCooling Kit [RASA750KIT UBER360] - $199.99 : DazMode, Canadian PC Water Cooling and Modding Store

Any of these kits are going to be a better choice for performance/ bang for the buck vs the Swiftech kits...just a thought

B.

Homer J. Simpson