View Single Post
Old March 28, 2007, 04:19 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHaCK View Post
Patriote, I know you tried various type of tubbing, what's your opinion on Vinyl tubing ? More exactly : http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...XForumMessages

Also will 7/16"ID fit nicely on 1/2" barbs ? I think it will create a nice seal, just want to make sure.
That tubing is actually better than Masterkleer from my own experience. But it isn't good...lol Get Tygon and nothing else if you can afford it. If not than that tubing will be Ok (Not excellent or good just Ok) Thats my opinion! And yes, 7/16" ID 5/8" OD Tubing will make a way better seal than with 1/2" ID tubing and it's quite easy to fit over 1/2" ID barbs. Only place where it could be a problem is over the barbs of the D5 ...lol If you really can't get it over the barbs just soak the end of the Tubing into hot water for a few seconds which will make the tubing more flexible and will make it slip over the D5's barbs more easily.

Actually im supposed to receive about 14 foot of Tygon 7/16" ID 5/8" OD Tubing tomorrow. Along with a new reservoir, an active NB cooler, some G11 UV blue additive and a few other things
- 16GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile
- Ultra X3 1000 Watt
- Asus Xonar DX 7.1 \ Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX
- Corsair Vengeance 1300 Gaming Headset
- Crucial M4 SSD 128GB \ WD Caviar Black 1TB
- CoolerMaster 690II Advanced
- Dell UltraSharp 24''
- Noctua NH-D14