View Single Post
Old January 25, 2011, 01:02 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakano2k1 View Post
Dude, you should just go and read other reviews. If you don't agree with one of them, you should at least get a general feel as to what the community thinks about the product as a whole before you start posting. You're really coming off as an inconsolable fan boy.

Do I think that Sky wears green and blue on his sleeves? Sometimes I do, given some of the comments he makes concerning products from the particular silicon makers in comparison to others is sometimes excessive. However, there's always a reason for him making those kind of comments because it's what the community thinks as a whole.

Reviews are meant to explain to people what new technologies are and what they need them for. Then after that, the numbers should be displayed and then left up to the consumer as a whole. There really is no need for a "conclusion" page IMO. It should be left up to the consumer. That way, they have nothing to complain about seeing that they were given nothing but numbers and then left to digest said numbers and formulate their own conclusions.
It is in a way healthy and important to sometimes question reviews, or to have some question as to the nature of what we see. However that being said, I don't feel that wearing certain colours on ones sleeves really pertains to this. I find from both comments by forum members and such that things are only nitpicked on if they are indeed good. However people fail to remember times in which we have called out something that makes no sense in the market by said manufacturer. Case and point is the 460 SE and GTX 465. Two products that in no way should have found their way onto the market, and yet they did. But when called out and brought to that light , no one takes heed or remembers.

A biased site, would have given them a glowing review.

My thoughts at least.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com