View Single Post
Old January 15, 2011, 04:58 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRunior View Post
I don't own it but I'm familiar with it.

I assume you've followed the instructions and have clamped it on to the center pillar of your computer chair (directly to the metal not the plastic cover) and it should be tightly attached.

You say you have to crank it to get any effect? I assume you're using it mostly for gaming so you can either follow the instructions in the pdf manual available on their website. I'd leave the LF cutoff on OFF, set the HF cutoff to their recommended 40hz or go as high at 60hz to get more bass without getting 'too much' music. Or if that's rattling too much set the LF switch to on and see if that helps. Other than that play with the volume control a bit and double check your connections.

JR
Thanks for responding. I got it figured out. I had to enable Flex Bass in my sound card. I didn't know what the hell Flex Bass was but after checking around and using a bit of common sense,I now have it working perfectly. Thanks again.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5