Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0k0 View Post
Dead... which of your mobos would be best with a Q6600 and overclocking easy with watercooling and i'd have to find some DDR2 mems :P and is the DFI SLi ?
The T2R, no question. For example, I once had one of my Q6600's in it at 4.0GHz. With the same voltage, my Rampage Extreme could only get that chip to 3.8GHz. It's a very good overclocking board, as long as you're willing to put the time into learning its BIOS. There are more adjustable BIOS settings than you can shake a stick at.

These are all LGA775 boards - so remember the only ones that natively support SLI use Nvidia chipsets. Alas, among the ones I have for sale, only the ASUS P5N-E SLI is an Nvidia board. As a 650i, though, it is not a particularly good overclocking board.

However, driver hacks exist on the interwebz for enabling SLI on legacy Intel chipsets. Some more info here: Project xDevs:

Note to all: For the timebeing, I am able to ship all motherboards and the server RAM. Got to get the gettin' while the gettin's good to get.

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!