View Single Post
Old December 28, 2010, 06:04 AM
Restricted Poster

Default iPhone 5 in February 2011

I have a trusted friend that has connections to a very reliable person from.. to be honest, I don't even know where, but he has something to do with Apple and the iPhones.

He confirmed to my friend that the iPhone 5 would be released in February of 2011. He said that the antenna problem would be fixed (obviously), it would be faster- I don't have any details on what was upgraded or how much faster however-, and they would start releasing the iPhones in white.

My same friend also has a close friend that works with Rogers and he asked him about it also. The guy from Rogers also said that they would start getting stock of iPhone 5s in February. After getting the same answer from two different reliable people, it was enough for me to believe it. I was really close to going for a 3 year plan for the iPhone until my friend told me about this.

So yeah guys, I know I don't have any links to back up what I'm saying. I know "trusted friend" does not mean the same to you guys as it does to me, and I don't expect everyone to believe it, but I just thought I would share what I have heard.