Thread: Razer Lachesis
View Single Post
Old March 14, 2008, 12:29 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumperbee View Post

Second, if you have read reviews about Razer product on the internet you probably had a hard time finding a positive one and this is because razer ships their products when it isint ready to be shipped and then let us (lucky beta testers) test their products for them and then releases firmware updates.
Yup that's it right there. EXACTLY the same thing with the Deathadder, which I own and love. It had all kinds of firmware issues for months. I waited till a firmware update arrived that fixed the issues before buying and now it is the best mouse I have ever used.

And the Teflon feet on it are fan-bloody-tastic. I use a Qck mini and the DA slides on it like oil and water. And that's not even the best mouse pad to use with the DA due to the 3.6mm lift-off distance. But I have never really had a problem with the lift-off. Got used to it pretty quick.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE