View Single Post
Old December 1, 2010, 09:43 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

ilya - Tried that, but there are multiple configs of this laptop.

CTA - of course, but since there are no drivers, they are considered "unknown devices" in device manager

JD - I considered that option, but I am always concerned about driver incompatibility issues. I know that the drivers for the Lan will not affect anything else(mostly!), but I am not so sure that installing 3 different drivers for the Lan from 3 different companies wont cause some kind of problem. At this point, I am kind of desperate, so I will give this one a try.....let you know how it goes.

I am really dissapointed in Acer's customer service (or lack thereof). It has been almost 2 weeks and I have yet to receive a response from them. If this is any indication of the quality of service they offer, I am soooooooooooooooooo glad I only have had Dell up to this point.

I will likely avoid Acer in the future.

Thanks for all you help guys!

Northernmutt
Motherboard: Asus Crosshair IV Formula - CPU: AMD Phenom II 955be - CPU Cooler: Corsair H50 Hydro Cooler - Video Card: XFX Radeon 5870 HD587XZNFC - Power Supply: Seasonic M12D 850W - Memory: G-Skill F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL - Case: Coolermaster Cosmos "S" - Hard Drive: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black - DVD Drives: Samsung SH-223C & Lite-On iHAS124