View Single Post
Old November 21, 2010, 10:49 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
um i have not read the whole thread but i have been playing with these apps for almost a year know and i can tell you they don't work right even the 1 from indilinx does not work right and when you flash any ssd this particular app resets it self to 100%. in fact the indilinx 1 has said my a-data ssd has been at 19% for almost 4 months know and i am trying to kill it it has formatted and restarted with 7 about 10 times in the last month alone and still no movement cell wearing is at over 8000 writes to all cells but still it goes on strong as every.

I have learned there only good for playing with,1 of the patriot warp v2 i sold a buddie he killed it mind you it was the only drive in the system and his kids did nothing but stream internet stuff all day long it last almost a year but it's dead no doubt about it. my 2 cents as always have fun playing with them but don't count your ssd as alive as it says or as dead as i use to think he he. this app uses the same info as the indilinx one fyi
Well off course, any hardware in bound to fell. Same thing with HDD. In my life with computers i had 3 HDD failing (samsungs) between 6 months to 3 years approx. SSD can fail just like a HDD...