View Single Post
Old March 8, 2008, 02:05 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama_egg View Post
It's due to a memory leak if I remember correctly. What happens is eventually, the save files begin to corrupt and require more and more memory. Look at your saved file folder, the saves will begin small in size, but the newer they get, the more they take. As an example, your first save will be easily under a >1MB, but if look at the newer ones (where the files have become corrupted) they can easily reach <5MB. And of course, this was caused by the last patch. To fix it I had to restart from the beginning with a fresh install. Also, the longer this goes on for, the larger the files get, and it got to the point where it would freeze/crash my computer because it couldn't load the file. Not a fun patch to deal with.

Ah I see. Yes, I attempted to delete mostly all of the save files, as I thought that was the problem, but it didnt help. Lets hope this patch fixes it for me!

Coolermaster ATCS 840 w Window panel
MSI Z77A-GD65
Intel i7 3770K @ 4.6GHZ 1.28v
Galaxy GTX 680 @ 1241MHZ
8GB Mushkin Blackline 1600MHZ 9-9-9-24 1.5v
Asus Xonar Essence STX
OCZ Z-Series GOLD 850W
2 x 128GB Corsair Force GT SATA3 SSD RAID0 :)
Acheiva Shimian Q270 Lite 2560x1440

Benq W500 Pojector.

Watercooling:
EK Supreme HF, EK FC GTX 680 Block, MCR320+Gelid Silent 12 Push/Pull, DD Pump, EK Multioption 100ml Res, EK Coolstream XT 220 RAD Gelid Wings Push/Pull.