BFBC2 R9 Patch
View Single Post
October 31, 2010, 02:32 PM
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Winnipeg, MB
My System Specs
Although I don't play this game nearly as much and I didnt know there was a new patch out, these are the fixes that stand out for me:
- Slightly increased the AT4's damage vs armor to emphasize its anti vehicle role while keeping it balanced vs armor.
- Increased the AT4’s top speed and acceleration so users spend less time exposed when firing.
- Increased the AT4's splash damage so it competes with other AT weapons vs infantry. The AT4 still has the least splash damage of all AT weapons.
- Reduced the splash damage of the Carl Gustav to bring it in line with other explosive weapons. The Carl Gustav still has the most splash damage of all AT weapons.
- Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.
- Slightly lowered the damage of the M60 to balance its accuracy advantage vs other LMG's.
They still need to increase the splash for 40mm grenades (read: noob tube), at least in normal mode. In HC it seems a little better but i mean when i shoot one right next to you on the ground a foot away from you and it doesn't kill you, something is wrong.
My System Specs
Asus P8Z77-V LK
Intel Core i7 3770k
8gb(4X2GB) G.Skill RipJaws DDR3-1600 7-8-7-24
MSI GTX660 Ti
Kingston 80GB SSD // x2 Seagate 500GB (RAID 0) // WD 1TB Black
Antec True Power New 750w
Lian Li PC8FIB
Xonar D2 /w SHR840 & Logitech Z-5500
Windows 8 x64
View Public Profile
Send a private message to headsh0t
Find all posts by headsh0t