Thread: Interior Paint
View Single Post
Old March 5, 2008, 06:58 PM
MVP
F@H

Default Interior Paint

One of the things that always bothers me when looking in a case is simply... COLOR.

You look at the Mobo and all the gear piled on, some with flair and lots of color.

But the inside of the case.... Ugh they are just so bland.

Has anyone here ever painted the inside of their case to give it more flair. If not has anyone else ever thought about it?

If you were going to paint the inside of you case what color/colors would it be?

Would it be a single color or would it be a color scheme of more than one color?

While I was at the hardware (home) store today I spotted some metalic gold and silver paint and though, man that would look cool in a case with a morror loke finish reflecting the blue leds. Hmmmmm
RIG #1 - Intel E8400 // TRU-X 120 w noctua NF-P12 // GA-X38-DQ6 // GTX285 OC // 8g Ram OCZ Fatal1ty PC8500 // X-Fi Elite Pro sound // z-5500 speakers // OCZ 850w Gamer XTream PSU // WD Raptor 150g // Seagate 1Tb // 2xSeagate 500g ex// Logitec G-15 keyboard // Vista Ultimate 64bit
RIG #2 - AMD64 3500+ // Asus A8N-E // 8800GTS 512 OC // Enermax Liberty SLI 500W Modular PSU // WD Caviar 250g