View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old October 23, 2010, 06:34 PM
JerryZ JerryZ is offline
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 74

My System Specs

Default upgrade 5870 or wait ?

I have a Sapphire 5870 I was wondering if it's stupid move to upgrade. I was thinking of selling it. Should

I just wait and get another 5870 when prices drop or sell it now to get the most $$?? The new cards

(AMD/Nvidia)coming out soon sound tempting.
Reply With Quote