View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old October 22, 2010, 04:10 AM
lKashl lKashl is offline
Top Prospect
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 191

My System Specs


IMO you'll probably regret upgrading now, NVIDIA already have pretty huge pressure on them to match the 6 series cards in the performance per dollar department, you'd either expect for them to release new cards (if they have any) or reduce the prices of their current lineup. Either way, if you can wait it out, you'd be saving a fair bit of money

EDIT: Actually looking around NVIDIA have responded pretty fast and their prices have dropped a fair bit already, you might want to wait for everything to stabilise (although rumour has it that these are only temporary drops). Haha either way, ur in alot better a position now than ever before to upgrade so its ur decision (Y) - ZOTAC ZT-40201-10P GeForce GTX 470 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Last edited by lKashl; October 22, 2010 at 05:07 AM.
Reply With Quote