View Single Post
Old October 20, 2010, 09:27 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

My wife bought the Xonar Xense sound card for me
that came with a set of Sennheiser 350s. I much prefer 5.1 analog headphones but I kept an open mind and gave the 350s a good and fair period of testing. The sound from these cans was a bit tinny and when using the GX feature,I hear an echo type of reverb. This happens no matter which of the many settings I used in the audio control panel. As many of you know,I have the Psyko cans and I have been telling everyone that they are the best 5.1 analog headphones available. I had a friend over the other day and this friend knows about ALL the headphones I have owned including some USB types. He said, How can you say the Psykos are best when there is still one set you have not had nor tested? He was talking about the Roccat Kave 5.1 set. I really don't know too much about these other than they seem to be very similar to the AX Pros. My friend was correct in what he said. I never did try the Kave set so I went ahead and ordered them. I truly have tried them all but I'm hoping these surprise me. I am always looking for the BEST 5.1 headphones and if the Roccats are indeed better then it will be bye bye Psyko. Does anyone here have a set of Kaves? I sure would like to hear from you. Thanks all. Take care. Oh,once again,..I am not wild about the PC 350s.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5