Thread: Gaming mouse
View Single Post
Old October 10, 2010, 12:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero82z View Post
Actually, another option would be to just RMA your G9 if you still can. If it's covered, Logitech will just give you a G9x as a replacement and you won't have to pay anything.

New G9? What's different about it? Or are you under NDA?
Naw, no NDA.

G9x Laser Mouse

G9x.

They fixed the issue with the "comfort" grip peeling after use. You can get it with a nice silver grip etc.

Now the one I have has an extra two buttons, it doesn't show that it does in that link but as far I knew they were trying to add a couple more to the G9. but maybe they took that out in the release version? I'd have to look into that.

The grips are a lot nicer now, I had major complaints before with one of them and I had to help people get replacements for it.

The pads are upgraded too, it slides smoother than the other G9's I have (And I have like 20 so I know that it's not just that my current ones are worn.)

I had very few complaints this time around. I'm currently using it over the G700, probably just because it's what I'm used to.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.