View Single Post
Old October 6, 2010, 04:14 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

At the time of the CM mouse review the "issue" was not blown out of proportion like it has been recently. I never had an issue with that mouse or would have mentioned it, and yes I do pick my mouse up of my mousepad during FPS'ers. I just dont wave it around while doing it. Up, over, down. Lifting way up and off the mouse pad slows this process down. More to the point, my Rat 7 actually does exhibit the tracking issue from time to time. Though it only started doing so after about a 140hrs of use, which even IF I had done a RAT 7 review for HWC means it wouldnt have been mentioned in anything but a passing fashion (basically "this sample doesnt seem to have it"). I am of the opinion that it more a issue with SOME and not all and is hard to test for on a given sample (unles it already HAS started exhibiting it). After all 140hrs or more of testing is not a reasonable expectation.

Anyways that is OT.

On topic. I like the short review format and enjoyed reading the review.
"If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe." -JR

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr