View Single Post
Old September 28, 2010, 08:27 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Although I am happy to welcome a competitive product to the iPad (and a Canadian one to boot!) I have as much need for this as an iPad (Read: Zero). Our company bought 4 ipads because they were going to revolutionize how we "interact" with customers at trade shows and sales events. Well you can't put the bloody thing down because someone will rip-it-off and it ultimately sucks for inputting information with one hand. So we have given the first one away in a contest and I am sure the others are soon to follow, save for one which the owner likes to show off to his friends... great investments eh!

My wife and I are looking at buying a new place and one showing we went to the agent had an Ipad there and was very enthusiastic about showing us pictures of the home we were standing in on it. I was like "Uhhh, maybe I'll just walk around and see for myself, thanks"

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE