Thread: New i7 or wait
View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old September 27, 2010, 07:18 PM
Bond007's Avatar
Bond007 Bond007 is online now
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 3,129

My System Specs

Default

If you are getting a good price for your current parts, then why not upgrade. If you have just found someone who will buy them because you are practically giving them away, then hold off.

Also, I agree with above...if its doing what you want, then you should wait. Hopefully the hype is not for nothing, but it seems like the next round of CPUs from AMD and Intel should be a big leap in performance (time will tell).
__________________
Desktop: Antec Three Hundred, Z77-D3H, 3570K undervolt @4.1ghz with Zalman Optima Cooler, Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb@1866mhz, HD 6950(unlocked shaders and OC'd), Bitfenix Fury 750w, WD Black 1TB, Intel 530 120GB
Away from home light Gamer: Acer Aspire 15.6", A8-3500m undervolt and OC to 2Ghz, 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance, Crucial M500 240gb
Reply With Quote