View Single Post
Old September 3, 2010, 10:19 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Another update, another "issue". It does sound like these are getting really close to completion though.

They sent pics of the white body one this time and I gotta say, it looks absolutely gorgeous... It'll be perfect with my white fans in my 800D.

The mounting system looks completely bullet-proof compared to the T3. Its got slots now, and looks like it will use a nut-and-bolt system instead of those tiny brass screws. It has holes for both the upper and lower drive cage holes. It looks like it will
literally fit any case now, with no modifications to the case at all.

Quote:
Hello,
Here is the latest update:
*We have encountered an issue when attempting to dye the reserviors. The heat required shrinks the material and causes the thread for the pump cap to become loose. We have come up with alternatives this last week but strongly suggest leaving the reservoir in its natural state (ie. white/natural). Please see picture links below. We sincerely apologize for this unforeseen result. We are completing the fillport/drain modifications next week and are also hoping to include an install guide. Also, the bracket modification has been made and we expect them to be here by Thursday Sept 9th. Have a great holiday weekend!!**

PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE. THIS MEANS NO POSTING IN FORUMS OR SHOWING TO THE PUBLIC.

[LINKS REMOVED]

Best Regards,

Melissa
Customer Support