View Single Post
  #24 (permalink)  
Old September 3, 2010, 02:23 PM
enaberif's Avatar
enaberif enaberif is offline
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Calgahree, AB
Posts: 11,173

Component and Composite both fall into the "rca" cable type.

Composite = R/W/Y
Component = R/G/B

Component -> S-Video -> Composite

Best bet is to use composite cables with a vcr as stated above.