View Single Post
Old August 31, 2010, 04:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
Well I compare it with a friend Ipod 4G so for the sound quality it's about the same. The only thing important to mention is that the default setting suck so you have to dig a bit in the option and the equalizer to find your best setting. Once you have them for a phone the sound is great. Really neat the best like sony ericson music phone or the Iphone 4G. Regarding the GPS the only real issue I ran in with is that sometime it will go fine and then will lag a bit ( take few more second to update ) but this is only when receiving a phone call or a SMS or when getting the apps back from the background when multi tasking so not a real issue.

Finally the USB, Samsung list it at a USB mini plug because it's a variant of the standard mini USB. But it's proprietary. BUT! Unlike many other phone, you can get the power cord for 1to 5$ on the internet.
Actually, the Galaxy S use micro-usb, not mini, which is standard for most phone these day. It's not proprietary.

Also, I would like to see a dedicated shutter button for the camera, I don't like touch button for taking pictures.