View Single Post
Old August 20, 2010, 12:08 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Another update... looks like it will actually be decently soon as to when we will have this in hand. Here is the answer I got in regards to the fill/drain port:

Quote:
Several of our customers have mentioned the fillport option. We are offering that as a post production option, so please let us know if this is something you would desire. You can always fill using a T-line from the back inlets. We are also offering the following colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red, and Orange.

In summary please provide this information:
1. Would you like the fillport/drain?
2. What color?

The brackets should be here on friday. They will need to be test fitted. Because we cannot predict the brackets being perfect until they are in our hands, I do not have a solid ship date as of yet. Also, the adding of the fillport option and custom color will require a few days labor.
Best Regards,

Melissa
Customer Support

So it still doesnt specify where the fillport will be, so I have asked that. If its in the plexi front face then I said no, but if its a top port in the Delrin I'd be interested in having one to hook into a fillport on my case. Otherwise, I'll be using a T-Line.

I'm not sure what they meant about color, if its the body or the plexi, but in either case I have chosen black.

I've also asked for pictures of the mounting bracket, so I will post any info I get in regards to that also.