View Single Post
Old August 12, 2010, 11:10 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
Yes, I did sell him this board. I received it from EVGA B-Stock. It does not come with a static bag. I literally opened the box, took a pic and closed it back up. I do not have a 1366 CPU to test it out so I would have no way of knowing if I shipped it out dead but since it came from EVGA I only assumed it would be fully working. As you yourself have stated, I have offered to help you with the RMA and that is all that I can do at this point. I have no way of knowing if I received it from EVGA dead, my own mishandling or if it was your own fault when putting it together.
There is not much I can do and I'd prefer to discuss this through pm's since there is not much other forum members can do other than offer possible solutions.

Maybe check if there's bent pins in the cpu socket?
Yep, as part of the EVGA FF error code video. The guy runs through the possibility of the cpu not being seated properly. I knew it was seated properly the first time because there's literally only one way to seat the cpu and I made sure it was full seated and leveled. So when I went to reseat the cpu I also checked the cpu for any scratches or any issues and at the same time checked the board for any bent pins.

There are no bent pins and the cpu had no issues at all.