Thread: Work in progress Project Echo | LC in a NAS case! |
View Single Post
Old August 8, 2010, 03:21 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
Looks amazing, nice work! You can barely see the computer parts in it hahah. I don't think I want to know how much this would cost if you weren't sponsored
Yeah, the HW is quite hidden down there in the depth of darkness. But in this build, the HW isn't what's supposed to show, it's the whole thing. I'm yet to mount the PSU, do the cablemanagement and to fit some white leds under the motherboard.

I'm also thinking about setting up some mesh plates over the MB and to do an plexi/acrylic adapter in the front to fit 3 sets of 2.5" disks or SSDs. Depending on what I can get hold of.

I started up the build this weekend and burned 3 1TB disks and an SSD.

The sponsorship have saved me like 600-700$ Now I'm trying to get hold of some SSDs, but I'm not sure what to get. I need to have the best, and by that I mean the best looking. :-P And if performance is good to then that's a +.
Project Echo | Fractal-Design Array Rev2 | i5 750 | DFI LANPARTY MI P55-T36 | 2x2GB A-Data | Fractal SFF 300w MDPC-X sleeved orange and black | HD5870 | Kingston V-Series 64GB SSD | 2TB HDD | EK Supreme HF | EK-DCP 4.0 | EK Multioption 250 RES | EK-CoolStream-RAD XT 240 | EK-CoolStream-RAD XT 120 | EK-PSC Fitting 12mm - G1/4 Black | 5870 fullcover block |