Hardware Canucks - View Single Post - [UPGRADE]Please, help me with my decision
[UPGRADE]Please, help me with my decision
View Single Post
August 6, 2010, 01:14 PM
Join Date: Aug 2010
Originally Posted by
First off, what's your gaming resolution? Your rig will severely bottleneck any GPU that costs over $150, so I advise you to save up. If you need a new GPU now, then get the ATI 5770.
I still use 1280x1024
But I want to be able to play new games on high settings.
Crysis, Starcraft 2, etc.
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ArcherNemesis
Find all posts by ArcherNemesis