Thread: Gaming Ram?
View Single Post
Old July 1, 2010, 09:56 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmeph View Post
well I think that 6gb ram is more then enough for gaming but I think it has allot to do with what you have running in the back ground, it is more likely that the game stuttering is coming from a buggy game then not enough ram. the games now days are not made that well they seem to just slap them together ( IMO). of course this depends on a few things like if you are playing the game on line and also the rest of your hard ware like video card processor, but I so believe that 6gb ram is more then enough.
ok I just looked at your signature and if that is the system you are talking about then you are fine.
Thanks for your response. What would be the best way to go overall. Even tho I am good for now,which would be the better way to upgrade? More or faster? Or,for that matter,does it make a difference?
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5