Thread: Work in progress Project Echo | LC in a NAS case! |
View Single Post
Old June 28, 2010, 11:02 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
Wow, can't wait to see how this turns out in the end! I've actuallly been thinking of doing a watercooled itx build too.
Do it! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuseMe View Post
Hanns, I have seen your work on other forums and must say I am impressed, Can not wait to see this one finished :thumbup:
Thanks man. I'm happy that someone is impressed by my work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnubian View Post
Excellent pic quality.......wow.

Can't wait to see the finished product.
Me neither, damn I'm hungry for some building!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rison View Post
nice pictures.

How are you going to get the rads in the tiny case?.. external mount?
Internal ofc. External is just weak. But yeah, it's going to be tight, but it will fit eventually. Just gonna grab some soap and we're in business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruzn4evr View Post
Very nice!!...looking forward to seeing this lil puppy when its finished

Excellent pics too!
Thanks, I try to take good pictures, I'm glad you all is responding to them.

I'm back from a smal vaccation and are just waiting for this case. It is formally released soon, Hopefully they'll send me it before the official release. :P They said late June, it's late June now so I'm thrilled. Waiting for the mail and looking quite like this:

It's really great to see that you like what's been done, and I assure you, some more serious building going to be done'n shown.

Thank you! :D
Project Echo | Fractal-Design Array Rev2 | i5 750 | DFI LANPARTY MI P55-T36 | 2x2GB A-Data | Fractal SFF 300w MDPC-X sleeved orange and black | HD5870 | Kingston V-Series 64GB SSD | 2TB HDD | EK Supreme HF | EK-DCP 4.0 | EK Multioption 250 RES | EK-CoolStream-RAD XT 240 | EK-CoolStream-RAD XT 120 | EK-PSC Fitting 12mm - G1/4 Black | 5870 fullcover block |