View Single Post
Old June 18, 2010, 05:40 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLives View Post
Hahaha, just tell him that he can get a tablet PC laptop for $600 that can actually do flash, and play games, and etc. Or AT LEAST tell him to buy an ipod touch, its not as much of a waste because it can fit in you're pocket unlike the ipad which has a processor thats slower than a 10 year old computers processor. Really 1.4GHz?!?! Whoopty Doo! I think the Playstation 2 has better specs than that piece of junk.
I'd much rather play games such as Civilization and Nazi Zombies on the iPad then play flash games online. And ten years ago was when AMD and Intel had just pushed out 1 GHz Athlon and Pentium III chips (March, 2000).

Honesly though, why all the hate towards the iPad? Even if you can't stand apple the iPad is pushing technology by making everyone else come out with new and better products. I can understand not liking a company, but I can't understand loathing every product that they make.

I really do not like nVidia as a company, but I don't hate them so much as to call their products a 'piece of junk', there products serve a very good purpose in the whole market of GPU's, and without them ATI would have crap GPU's due to the lack of competition. Apple is the same way. You may hate the companies ethics and business approach, but pretty much all of their products have been game changers, and drive technology forward.