View Single Post
Old June 14, 2010, 03:30 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

^^^^^ When the 470 / 480's made thier debut the Drivers....well...they sucked, they were in no way taking advantage of the potential of these Cards, of course us nVidia "Fanbouys" know what the potential of these Cards are with decent Drivers and they always mature after these new GPU's make thier debut.
The new Beta 257.15 Driver is a real "Monster".......in Vantage alone most folks experienced increases of up to 4K!!
Gaming.....same thing..big jump in Framerates....!
SLi with either 470 or 480 provides absolutely amazing Scaling....increase performance of 80% to close to double the Framerates in some cases......!

Heat is not such a big deal imo, it has been proven that paying attention to your Case Air Flow and setting up some Fan Profiles rectifies this issue just fine....

This Beta 257.15 is only the first of what will likely be even more Driver improvements in the future.....nVidia still has to get that Tri SLi Scaling to the level the older 260/80/75/85 used to Scale at......