View Single Post
Old June 10, 2010, 08:02 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignick277 View Post
Right... I get what you mean now... You already ordered and need an alternative from the same site to ammend your order... In that case, I would recommend either of these 2. Both are a little bigger. Have HDMI support, HDCP (High Definition Copyright Protection) compatible and have considerably better specs than the one you posted above. One is cheaper and the other is a bit more expensive, but if you work the customer care right, they will most likely price match it for you. I had the same thing happen the other day and managed to get a better item price matched. It can't hurt to try... Just be nice about as that will give you best chance.

Here are the 2... The more expensive one is LED not LCD, so keep that in mind.

NCIX.com - Buy BenQ E2420HD 24IN 16:9 Widescreen Black LCD Monitor 2MS 50000:1 1920X1080 2XHDMI DVI VGA 4XUSB Hub - E2420HD In Canada. (has both HDMI and DVI-D and VGA... Also has USB's... Better spec'd all round... 2ms response time)

NCIX.com - Buy BenQ V2410 24IN LED LCD Monitor 1920X1080 5000000:1 Black HDMI - V2410 In Canada. (this one is only HDMI and VGA. But still has good specs as well. 5ms response time.) Bear in mind that many GFX cards these days come with DVI-D to HDMI adapters. So if the monitor doesn't come with a DVI-D to HDMI cable, you might still be OK.

Both are better spec'd than the Samsung and Asus alternatives for the same price range.

Good luck.
thanks so much man!
i hope i get lucky, :) i've been understanding to them so far so im sure i can get it PM
wish me luck!!!!